Categories: Volunteer Opportunities|Volunteers
We are looking for an organized, outgoing, Golden Retriever-loving human, who would be interested in assisting with the coordination of volunteers for the Golden Rescue picnic, which is being held on September 16th. Ideally, we are looking for an individual who would be willing to take on this role for another couple of Golden years and would be planning on attending the picnic.
The key activities include:
- Monitor and respond to emails from volunteers interested in volunteering at the picnic.
- Assign volunteers to specific roles based on their interest using a pre-existing schedule.
- Sending out various emails throughout the process.
- The day of the picnic be available to answer questions and guide the volunteer to the appropriate area.
- You should possess a high level of organizational skills, good communication skills especially written, good working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets and have experience working in an email environment. Knowledge of Google Drive would be an asset, but not a requirement. You will be provided with all the tools, training, and support you need to achieve these goals.
Estimated time Commitment: June – September on average a few hours each week with approximately 7-10 hours per week for the three weeks prior to the event.