Saturday September 19, 2020Event Location: Viamede Resort, Stoney Lake
Celebrating 30 Years!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th: 10 a.m. ~ 4 p.m.
Plans are underway for another action-packed day of fun, frivolity, games, food, festivities and prizes at the majestic Viamede Resort ~ nature’s paradise in the Kawarthas. All we need is YOU!
- 8:00 a.m. ~ Registration opens
- 10:00 a.m. ~ Official opening of picnic
- 10:00 a.m. ~ Golden Rescue Picnic scavenger hunt begins
- 10:00 a.m. ~ Games
- 10:00 a.m. ~ Silent auction and General Store opens
- 10:00 a.m. ~ Hike with Ben & Toby #2000
- 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ~ Ask the Trainer – Peter Brown from Alpha Paws
- 11:30 a.m. ~ Golden Ambassadors speak/bark
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ~ Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. ~ Opening Ceremonies – Golden Rescue’s Talent Show
- 1:00 p.m. ~ Live auction begins
- 1:00 p.m. ~ Leave it or Steal it Challenge
- 2:00 p.m. ~ Games
- 2:00 p.m. ~ Hike with Ben & Toby #2000
- 2:30 p.m. ~ Rainbow Bridge Memorial
- 3:00 p.m. ~ Best Dressed contest
- 3:30 p.m. ~ Silent auction and 50/50 closes – winners announced
- 4:00 p.m. ~ Picnic closes 🙁
$ 15 per person or $30 per family
Things to Remember:
- bring your lawn chairs
- please poop ‘n scoop (baggies & waste containers available)
- Goldens/dogs need to be accompanied at all times
- we accept cash, debit & credit cards for the auction, raffle, 50-50, and general store
- accommodations available ~ for reservations at Viamede, contact reservations or call 1.800.461.1946
- bring reusable water bottles ~ water coolers will be provided for refilling your bottles
- ‘coin pails’ will be at the registration desk ~ please bring any change you have on hand (or paw) to help our precious Goldens. Every bit helps ~ thank you!
We would love to know that you are attending
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (and let us know who’s coming…two and four-legged).
Get ready to PAW-DEE at the picnic! See you there!
Stoney Lake in the Kawarthas (near Peterborough)
For reservations at Viamede email email@example.com or call 1.800.461.1946