Saturday September 17, 2022Event Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
When Mother Nature calls, it’s time for Golden Turd BINGO
This year’s 30th-anniversary celebration picnic will be unique because there is a new game to ‘doo doo’. You choose a BINGO square and if a Golden Retriever at the picnic (or any furry picnic goer) chooses your real estate to do their “business”, then you are a winner.
How do you play this ‘sweet’ game? (BINGO RULES)
- Participants can choose from 100 squares. The BINGO grid is 10 x 10 meters. (Golden Turd BINGO grid)
- Each square is $20 to purchase in hope for a poop plop
- Tickets can be purchased online until Thursday, September 15th AND at the picnic until 11 am on September 17, 2022. Golden Rescue supporters who purchased a poop grid square last year still hold those same squares. Thank you for your patience
- Participants can purchase multiple squares
- More than one participant CAN buy each square
- When a participant purchases a specific BINGO grid square (example R4), they need to provide contact information (name, email and/or phone number, address) so if they win, they can be contacted, and their winnings sent to their home address
- The event runs between 11 am and 2 pm at the Golden Rescue Picnic.
- No one can walk their dogs on a leash across the “The Field of Dreams” purposely or direct their dogs to the area within to do their “Golden business”.
- The “Golden Rescue poop official” will record the squares where poop lands. The poop judge’s decision is final.
- In the event a single dog does their “doody” in more than one square, only one square will be recorded as a “win”, and it should have the largest amount of poop in the square. Once again, the poop judge’s decision is final.
- The winnings will be calculated as a 50/50 draw. 50% of all money collected will be provided to the winner or divided amongst the Golden Turd square winners.
- Winners will also receive a “Golden Turd BINGO Winner” certificate.
- If NO poop lands on grid squares purchased between 11 am and 2 pm on September 17th, all winnings will go to Golden Rescue to assist Goldens in need. This is unlikely to occur, but it is necessary to mention.
- The winner does NOT need to be present at the picnic to win. The winner will receive an email notifying them of their Golden Turd winnings.
- Cheques with Golden Turd winnings will be sent to winners. Example: If T5 and G3 were the only two grid squares that were pooped in, and there was a total of $2000 collected from the grid squares sold, the math would work as follows: $2000/2 (50/50) = $1000/2 winners = $500 for each winner. T5 winner and G3 winners would be announced and a cheque for $500 would be provided to each of them along with their certificates. 😊
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
STEP 1: Participate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your NAME and CONTACT EMAIL to send you a notification if you are a winner of Golden Turd BINGO. You also need to provide the GOLDEN TURD grid square reference that you think will be graced by a dog’s “doody”. Please note GOLDEN TURD in the email subject line.
STEP 2: E-transfer $20 to: email@example.com Please note GOLDEN TURD in the message line of your payment. **You must complete both steps.**
You will receive an email confirming your name and your chosen GOLDEN TURD grid square reference.
THE GOLDEN RESCUE PICNIC is happening Saturday, September 17, 2022. We hope you can join us at this year’s picnic celebration. If you think you’d like to have some fun surrounded by Golden love, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how many people and furry friends will be coming for a Golden good time.