Friday November 26, 2021 - Sunday November 28, 2021Event Time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Our second annual online holiday auction will be running once again!
Bidding opens: Friday, November 26 at 9 am
Bidding closes: Sunday, November 28 at 9 pm
Thank you to everyone who has helped make these such a success!
If you have any items you can donate, please email email@example.com
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION RULES
- To make a bid for the Online Silent Auction item, enter your bid in the comment section of the PHOTO in the album you wish to bid on. The opening bid for each item is indicated in the comment/description portion of the picture. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment indicated on each item. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, Golden Rescue will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted, via Facebook message, to arrange payment (cash, credit, e-transfer, cheque) and to arrange pick up or delivery of item(s). Payment for the delivery of item(s) will be the responsibility of the winner – separate from the payment of the purchase price of the item(s).
- Payment must be made in full prior to receiving item(s). We accept cash, credit, e-transfer or a personal cheque.
- Any items left unclaimed for 48 hours will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. Golden Rescue reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is”.
- Golden Rescue provides no guarantees or warranties of auction items.
Thanks so much for joining us and helping to raise funds for Goldens in need. Happy Bidding!