ID #: 3976 Gender: female Status: Adopted
Here’s what Margot’s mom says about this lovely girl:
- She has grown to like our other dog and they’ll run around together in the yard and play like crazy.
- She always carries her little black bear toy around the house when she’s excited or when someone visits.
- When we picked her up, she was in need of a bath, scared, and very confused. We got home, gave her some love, and when we turned on the water in the bath to see if she would consider a bath, she jumped right in. To our surprise, she loved it and didn’t want to get out.
- She’s really friendly and loves everyone ~ people, other dogs, and she even wanted to play with some cats (though they weren’t in favour of it).
- She loves to watch the birds at our feeders and will sit for hours if you let her…perfectly content watching birds and squirrels.
- She comes to work with me (in a vet clinic) and she loves it there with all the dogs and people ~ I have to carry her out because she never wants to leave.
She has changed our lives in such a positive way…she is our very own ray of sunshine. She’s already a part of the family and we can’t imagine not having her as part of the family.
If you are interested in adopting one of the Goldens posted on our website or any of the other Goldens that become available for adoption in the future please click here to fill out the adoption application.