Are you a creative individual with a passion for design and visually engaging content? Golden Rescue is seeking volunteers to join our team and assist in creating compelling E-Blasts! We are looking for individuals with graphic design expertise (using programs like Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) and proficiency in MailChimp. If you’re a creative and passionate supporter of Golden Rescue who thrives in a dynamic team environment, we’d love to hear from you! This role typically involves a commitment of 5-10 hours per month.
Initial Interview Questions:
- Tell me a bit about yourself:
- Do you have a Golden (or other pets)?
- How did you hear about Golden Rescue?
- What inspired you to consider volunteering with us? What aspects of our mission resonate with you?
- Have you had previous experience with volunteer work? If so, could you share a bit about your experiences?
- Are you familiar with graphic design software such as Photoshop or Illustrator? (Could you provide examples of any past projects?)
- Have you used platforms like MailChimp for email marketing before? (Can you describe your level of familiarity with it provide examples of any past projects?)
- In your opinion, what makes an engaging and visually appealing E-Blast? could you share some effective strategies you believe can be implemented to effectively engage with our readers and get their attention?
- What level of commitment can you realistically provide for this volunteer position (hours per month)? How much lead time do you typically need to effectively contribute to a project?
Categories: Volunteer Opportunities|Volunteers
Posted: October 6, 2023